You'd like to return something back to us? No problem!
Our returns address is Good For Nothing, Unit P15, Heywood Industrial Estate, Pilsworth Road, Heywood OL10 2TT
We try our best to ensure the process of returns runs smoothly for our customers, please check over our policies to ensure your return meets our criteria.
Returns must meet the guidelines below to receive a refund. Please be aware return costs are non-refundable unless the item is faulty or you have received the wrong item.
Please note: Our free returns service applies to UK customers only, overseas customers will have to pay for returns fees.
To return your items too us please fill out the returns form and place this back inside the bag you received your items in and reseal using the sticky edge found under the removable foil. We offer a free returns option via the link above. Please follow the link and enter the information required to ensure your return reaches us.
You will then receive a label which needs to be printed out and attached to your parcel. You can return your parcel using any local post office. CLICK HERE to find your nearest post office.
All information regarding the return can be found on the link above under the help section.
We can only accept items returned to us within 28 days from the date your order was received. All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued. Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached.
- We can only process/accept refunds and exchanges for items which fit within the 28 days from the date your order was received
- Ensure when returning items, you keep your returns receipt, as we are not liable for any lost returns. Without a return tracking code, we will be unable to confirm we have received your return in our warehouse
- In order for us to process any return cost, please keep your returns receipt. This is proof of return and cost. We will be able to process your returns refund smoothly.
- All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached.
- Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant or antiperspirant as this may leave marks on the product and we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks, stains or odors.
- If you would like to exchange your item for a different item, then please check on our website for current stock levels to avoid disappointment.
- We cannot accept returns for items purchased outside our website, if you require a refund from one of our stockist you will need to return it to the store you purchased it from.
- If the exchange request is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
- Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty. However if an item has been labelled as faulty but our returns team cannot find fault with this item we cannot offer a full refund unless the tags are still attached.
- Please fold items neatly in the correct bags before returning. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged in any way.
- We recommend that you send the parcel using a tracked delivery service
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Items returned inside the 28 days will be issued with a refund but items returned outside the 28 days may be accepted at our discretion please email us first for confirmation
- Good for nothing is not responsible for any faults that occur after a 6 month period from purchase, we cannot issue a replacement or refund after this.
- Unacceptable returns – please note if you return stock item(s) beyond the 30 day period or we deem the item(s) to be in a non-sellable condition, we will hold the item(s) until a minimum of £3.99 returns postage charge is paid to have the item(s) dispatched back to you. This will be managed via our Customer Service team who will advise you of this. Customer Service team can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist you with any further enquiries.
- For customers outside of the United Kingdom (UK) you will have to pay to return stock item(s).
Distance Selling Regulations Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Good For Nothing for a full refund. This does not apply to items that cannot be returned that have been unsealed.
Order cancellations must email email@example.com, quoting your name, address and order number. If you have cancelled your order too late and no longer require the items, the goods should be returned to the same address, in their original condition, within 28 days of receipt. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.