Returns must follow the policies below to receive a refund. Please be aware return costs are non-refundable. If there is a quality issue with any items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to resolve this as quickly as possible.
We accept items returned to us within 14 days from the date you received your order. All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued. Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with original tags still attached.
Outside of UK returns
We accept items returned to us within 28 days from the date your order was received. If you are based outside of the UK it is your responsibility to cover the total returns cost.
We only accept your return for a refund, we do not offer an exchange facility. Return items and reorder from website for a replacement. Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with original tags still attached.
- We can only process/accept refunds and exchanges for items which fit within the stated returns period from the date your order was received.
- If you are a UK customer our Royal Mail returns service will cost you £2.50 and will be deducted from your refund. If you wish to exchange your items there will be no extra charge incurred.
- Ensure when returning items, you keep your returns receipt, as we are not liable for any lost returns. Without a return tracking code, we will be unable to confirm we have received your return.
- In order for us to process any return cost, please keep your returns receipt. This is proof of return and cost. We will be able to process your returns refund smoothly.
- Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant or antiperspirant as this may leave marks on the product and we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us in this condition.
- If you would like to exchange your item for a different item, then please check current stock levels online avoid disappointment.
- We cannot accept returns for items purchased outside our website, if you require a refund from one of our stockist you will need to return it to the any of the following ASOS, JD, Zalando, TOPMAN and any other stockists.
- If the exchange request is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for then a refund will be issued.
- All items visibly marked with [Final Sale] in product title are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
- Fold items neatly in the correct bags before returning. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make items are securely packaged to avoid any damage during transit.
- We recommend that you send your return using a tracked delivery service.
- Items returned inside the stated return period will be issued with a refund but items returned outside the stated returns period may be accepted.
- www.gfnclothing.com is not responsible for any faults that occur after 6 months of receiving the item.
- If you qualified for a free item promotion. Please note all free items must be returned to us if you request a full refund from the related transaction.Distance Selling Regulations Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from www.gfnclothing.com for a full refund. This does not apply to items that cannot be returned that have been unsealed.
- Order cancellations must email email@example.com quoting your name, address and order number.