If you are based in the UK you have 14 days to return your order. Products must be returned in an unworn and unwashed condition with original tags attached.You can exchange items in your order for the same items in alternate sizes. Please complete the return form and include when returning a parcel.
Please allow 5-7 days for a return to be processed from the day we receive it.
GOOD FOR NOTHING LTD,
245 BRISCOE LANE,
If you are based outside of the UK you have 30 days to return your order. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of returning. We only accept returns for a refund. We do not offer an exchange facility. Items must be returned in an unworn and unwashed condition with original tags attached.
Complete a new separate order If you wish to change for a different size, colour or style. Please allow 5-7 days for a return to be processed from the day we receive it.
GOOD FOR NOTHING LTD,
245 BRISCOE LANE,
If you require any assistance with your order please contact email@example.com and we will aim to respond in 24 hours. Please be aware return costs are non-refundable and allow up to 5-7 days for a return to be processed from the day we receive it.
When receiving your order you will receive an invoice, a returns form is located on the back. Please complete this form as it is essential for us to process your request quickly.
If you have lost the returns form, then include your name and order/invoice number on a piece of paper.
- We can only process/accept refunds and exchanges for items which fit within the stated returns period from the date your order was received.
- If you are a UK customer our Royal Mail returns service will cost you £2.99 and will be deducted from your refund. If you wish to exchange your items there will be no extra charge incurred. Please find the link at the bottom of this page for our Royal Mail Returns Service.
- Ensure when returning items, you keep your returns receipt, as we are not liable for any lost returns. Without a return tracking code, we will be unable to confirm we have received your return.
- In order for us to process any return cost, please keep your returns receipt. This is proof of return and cost. We will be able to process your returns refund smoothly.
- Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant or antiperspirant as this may leave marks on the product and we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us in this condition.
- If you would like to exchange your item for a different item, then please check stock levels to avoid disappointment.
- We do not accept returns for items purchased outside our website.
- Store credit will be issued within 24 hours if an exchange request cannot be fulfilled due to out of stock items.
- You can only exchange products in your order for the same products but in alternate sizes.
- Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
- Fold items neatly in the correct bags before returning. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make items are securely packaged to avoid any damage during transit.
- We recommend that you send your return using a tracked delivery service.
- Full price Items returned inside the stated return period will be issued with a refund.
- www.gfnclothing.com is not responsible for any faults that occur after 6 months of receiving the item.
- If you qualified for a free item promotion. Please note all free items must be returned to us if you request a full refund from the related transaction
If we receive items returned after 14 days for UK customers or after 30 days for outside of the UK customers your return will be not accepted under our terms and conditions. If received and we feel the return is in a non-saleable condition we will hold the item until we have received £3.99 from UK customers to cover the shipping cost.
For our Royal Mail Returns Service please use the link provided here. Please ensure you follow the instructions on the page and keep your tracking information for proof.
When using our Royal Mail returns service please check you have entered all of your address, order and contact details correctly. Once completed you will receive an email from Royal Mail with your returns label.
If you do not have access to a printer, don’t worry! In the email you receive from Royal Mail, will be a QR code at the bottom of the email. Take this to any Royal Mail post office and they will generate your label for you.
Please keep a record of your tracking number, the tracking number will be on your returns label, it will also be on your receipt that the post office will give to you.
Remember to complete your returns form accordingly so the returns process is smooth throughout.