Good For Nothing, Unit B12 E, Heywood Industrial Estate, Pilsworth Road, Heywood OL10 2TS.
1. We can only accept items returned to us within 14 days from the date your order was received. All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued. Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached. Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, please ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant or antiperspirant which may leave marks on the product as we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains. Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
Delivery charges are non refundable unless the item purchased is faulty or incorrect. Please fold items neatly before returning. Items returned inside the 14 days will be issued with a refund but items returned outside the 14 days may be accepted at our discretion - please email us first for confirmation - or will be issued with a credit note.
2. I have made an order and need to cancel before dispatch If you make an order in error and fully complete it on site including payment, then need to cancel before dispatch please email us on email@example.com including your order number (found on your order confirmation emailed to you by us on completion of order) within 1 hour of making the purchase, we can then refund the total paid by yourself including delivery costs, please allow up to 14 days for refund to show back in your account, although this is normally much faster.
3. I want to return an item There is a section within your "Order Confirmation" email that you can print and complete with the details of your return. Package up your returned item carefully and return to the address on the bottom right of your invoice received with your parcel, the address can also be found on the label on the reverse of your parcel. Please note this is just a returns address and does not cover any postage costs. All you need to do now is take your parcel to your local Post Office, or selected courier, to arrange for them to send it to us. As the returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us, for your own protection, we do recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
Please be aware that not all couriers are able to deliver to PO Box addresses, please check with your service provider prior to sending. As soon as we receive your returned item we will organise the exchange, credit note or refund for you and email you to let you know when this has been arranged.
4. I would like to return an item for something else We will process your return as quickly as possible, usually within 3 working days of receipt, however the vast majority are processed the same day they are received. You will receive an e-mail to confirm your return has been processed and your exchange shipped. Please expect it within 2 working days from when the e-mail was received. If you have not received it within 5 working days, please contact us.
5. I would like to return an item for a credit note or refund We will issue your credit note/refund as quickly as possible, normally within 7 working days of receipt of your return. Once the credit note /refund has been processed, you will receive an email confirming this. Please then allow a further 3 working days for the refund to be credited to your card, this is dictated by your bank or card issuer. On occasion this can take up to 10 working days. Delivery charges are non refundable unless you have received an incorrect or faulty item from us. Please indicate you wish to return an item by first e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org for our customer service team to help you. You will be responded to within 24 hours.
6. I have received a faulty item If the item you received is faulty, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please e-mail email@example.com quoting your name, order number and details of the product received. We will then advise on how to proceed. You have 21 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
7. I have received an incorrect item If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, order number and details of the incorrect product received. We will then advise on how to proceed. You have 14 days from our dispatch of the incorrect item to return it to us.
8. Distance Selling Regulations Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Good For Nothing for a full refund. This does not apply to items that cannot be returned that have been unsealed. Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your name, address and order number, within 14 days of delivery of your item(s) by post to the address above. Once you have cancelled your order, the goods should be returned to the same address, in their original condition, within 14 days of receipt. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you send the parcel using a tracked delivery service.