You'd like to return something back to us? No problem!
Our returns address is Good For Nothing, Unit P1 Bay 5, Heywood Industrial Estate, Pilsworth Road, Heywood OL10 2TT
We try our best to ensure the process of returns runs smoothly for our customers, please check over our policies to ensure your return meets our criteria.
Returns must meet the guidelines below to receive a refund. Please be aware return costs are non refundable unless the item is faulty.
- Return charges are non refundable unless the item purchased is faulty or incorrect. Refunds on postage will not be able to exceed £30.
- We can only accept items returned to us within 14 days from the date your order was received.
- All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached.
- Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant or antiperspirant as this may leave marks on the product and we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains.
- If you would like to exchange your item for a different item, then please check on our website for current stock levels to avoid disappointment.
- We can not accept returns for items purchased outside our website, if you require a refund from one of our stockist you will need to return it to the store you purchased it from.
- If the exchange request is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
- Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty. However if an item has been labeled as faulty but our returns team can not find fault with this item we can not offer a full refund unless the tags are still attached.
- Please fold items neatly in the correct bags before returning. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure its packed up properly and can’t get damaged in any way.
- We recommend that you send the parcel using a tracked delivery service
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Items returned inside the 14 days will be issued with a refund but items returned outside the 14 days may be accepted at our discretion please email us first for confirmation
- Good for nothing is not responsible for any faults that occur after a 6 month period from purchase, we can not issue a replacement or refund after this.
Distance Selling Regulations Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Good For Nothing for a full refund. This does not apply to items that cannot be returned that have been unsealed.
Order cancellations must email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your name, address and order number, within 3 hours of ordering. If you have cancelled your order too late and no longer require the items, the goods should be returned to the same address, in their original condition, within 14 days of receipt. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.