In the unlikely occurrence, you have received an incorrect item, a faulty item or something is missing from your order please email our customer service team at email@example.com and a member of our team will assist you.
We aim to respond within 24 hours Monday - Friday.
We have a fraud team who analyse each purchase to protect you and ensure your card hasn't been used fraudulently and your details are safe and secure. If there is any suspicious activity on an order and it is flagged as a risk, then your order will be cancelled.
Orders are subject to fraud analysis; we have the right to cancel and refund any order if we believe it involves fraudulent activity.
- Check with your neighbour or family member who has signed for this on your behalf.
- Check your address on your order confirmation to ensure the correct house number, street, postcode was included. If there is an error in your address this is your responsibility and we cannot be accountable for any loss.
- If delivered to a place of work, university accommodation or an apartment block, check with reception, concierge and members of staff.
If you have attempted all the above checks and still have an issue with your order contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
If you request your order to be cancelled you must email email@example.com immediately. Include your full name and order number in your request. Our Customer Service team will check if it is possible to cancel your order before it is dispatched and if so, we will confirm your cancellation via e-mail.
We cannot guarantee your order will be cancelled. In the unlikely event you will need to return this back to us and we can process an exchange/refund.
In the unlikely circumstance that you have received an item that you deem as faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can either refund or replace the item.
We will request information: an image or a detailed description so we can resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Once your request has been approved we will ask you to complete a returns form stating the return reason is ‘5’ (faulty item) and to provide a detailed description about the fault.
For UK orders only we will send a link for you to print a free returns shipping label. When we receive your returned parcel we will then process your return and if your item is approved as faulty we will process a refund or exchange.
For International orders only you must pay for the return postage. Keep a proof of postage receipt as we will refund the postage when we receive your returned parcel and if your item is deemed as faulty we will process either a refund or exchange.
We accept items returned to us within 28 days from the date your order was received. If you are based outside of the UK it is your responsibility to cover the total returns cost.
We only accept your return for a refund, we do not offer an exchange facility. Return items to us and reorder from website for a replacement. Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with original tags still attached.
Select Klarna as your payment method at checkout. Press 'change' under payment type 'add new payment method' and then select Pay Later with Klarna. You can also add Pay Later with Klarna as a payment option by logging into 'My Account'.
- Your billing and delivery address can be different but they need to be registered in the same country.
- The maximum purchase limit is different on each account and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller value.
If you have any issues placing an order with Klarna, it may be due to the following:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We recommend choosing another payment method or placing an order for a smaller value.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
- Your Klarna invoice will be emailed to you by Klarna as soon as your order has been shipped. Your invoice period will be shown on your invoice.
Returns with Klarna
If you have returned items from an order paid for with Klarna and the date that your payment is due is near, we recommend that you mark the item as returned in the Klarna portal.
You will automatically receive a reminder from Klarna if the date that your payment is due passes. If you've received a reminder but already returned items to us, please contact Klarna customer service.
Refunds with Klarna
Once your return has been completed by Good for Nothing, you will receive an updated invoice from Klarna. You will receive a refund from Klarna within 5-10 working days.
Further questions with Klarna
If you want to extend your payment period please contact Klarna customer service.
Klarna is a third party service provider and GOODFORNOTHING have no influence over your account/payment with Klarna.
We will attempt to contact you before your order is shipped if there is an item out of stock and issue you with a refund. However, if you receive your parcel and there is a missing item and you haven't received any correspondence from us, please contact our customer service email@example.com and we will assist you.
We do not offer a free UK returns service. If you wish to use our Royal Mail returns service this method will cost you £2.50 and will be deducted from your refund. For more information visit our 'Returns' page.
If you wish to exchange your items there will be no extra charge incurred.
We review refunding shipping fees on a case to case basis to ensure best customer service and overall satisfaction.
In all cases we will request evidence that you must provide to our customer service team to support your case.
All items visibly marked with [Final Sale] in product title are non refundable and non exchangeable.
All orders are shipped from the United Kingdom (UK).
- If your country is in the European Union (EU), then you will not have to pay customs or import duties.
- If your country is outside of the EU it is likely you will have to pay customs and duties based on the value of your order.
- The value of your order cannot be adjusted for customs reasons. The true value of your order will be visible on the outside of the parcel.