As you can imagine the Christmas period is an exciting time for us all and as a company Good For Nothing will do our upmost to process your orders and respond to your enquiries as quickly as we can.
To ensure orders arrive in time for Christmas, see the latest recommended dates and times below.
- TRACKED 48 - Orders need to be placed on Friday 20th December.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY GUARANTEED - Orders need to be placed at the latest 3pm Monday 23rd December.
- The free DPD next day delivery only applies Monday to Friday and the cut off time for next day delivery is 3pm each day. If you place an order after 3pm on Friday it will not be processed until Monday and therefore delivered on Tuesday.
Christmas Period Terms and Conditions:
- The length of time we take to process your returns maybe longer than normal, we aim to do this within 2 weeks of receiving the returned item(s). Please follow the instructions on the returns form which is included in every shipped order.
- We will be aiming to reply to any emails within 48 hours.
- As we run promotions over this period, you may qualify for a free item, the free items will be sent on a first come, first served basis until the free item stock is sold out and/ or when the promotion ends.
- Free promotional items will not qualify for an exchange or refund. Any free items that are returned will not be returned back to you.
- A free item may be available in various sizes, so choose the size wisely as you cannot return the free item for an exchange to different size. Any free items that are returned for exchange in error will not be returned to you.
- We partner with Royal Mail for UK shipping and DHL for international & worldwide shipping and albeit they are global market leaders, there may be slight delivery delays.
- The free items are free, so please do not return the item for a refund or request an exchange, unless you are seeking a full refund of your entire order. Any free items that are returned in error will not be returned to you.